White Rock Nursing Home has consistently provided high quality care since 1977 and was one of the very first nursing homes to offer specialist dementia care.
We provide person centred care to the very highest standards and endeavour to support residents to maintain their independence and individuality for as long as possible.
- To provide people with the care and attention they deserve
- Recognise each person as the unique individual they are
- Provide truly person centred care at all times
- Do everything within our power to contribute to their comfort and well being
- Help people live life to their fullest potential
- Respect rights to freedom of choice, privacy and personal dignity
White Rock Nursing Home has been owned and run by the same family since 1971. They are passionate about providing the very highest quality of care for their residents and strive to go that extra mile to make them feel happy and content in their surroundings.
Many of our staff have been with us for a number of years which clearly demonstrates the stability of the home and commitment of staff, enabling us to provide experienced and compassionate care to our residents.
Why not come along and see for yourself?
Visitors are welcome at any time.
Please feel free to contact us with your enquiry - we will be happy to help.